This year the Canadian Beef industry Conference has a new look. It runs from Aug. 31 to Sept. 2.
Each morning will start with keynotes and up-to-date industry news and hot topics followed by courses and breakout sessions in the afternoon. Registration cost will be $80, plus GST.
Topics under discussion will include:
- How to increase consumer engagement
- Economic updates from producer to retail to consumer
- Charity poker tournament presented by MNP
- Gate-to-plate marketing course
- Ranching for Profit course
Sessions will be recorded and available following the event for all registered attendees.
Learn more at canadianbeefindustryconference.com.