Congratulations to the 16 finalists selected for the Cattlemen’s Young Leaders (CYL) Mentorship program.
The finalists were selected at a virtual event in August, where 24 semi-finalists competed for a spot in the program through judged roundtable discussions. Finalists will be given a $2,000 travel budget and be paired with an industry leader for a nine-month mentorship in their areas of interest.
The 2020 finalists include:
- British Columbia: Andrea van Iterson (Westwold) and Laura Code (Vernon).
- Alberta: Aydon Almberg (Czar), Iva Harberg (Hay Lakes), Claye Harsany (High River), Dave Slingerland (Coaldale), Mackenzie Argent (Cremona), Katie-Jo Stehr (Lethbridge) and Kaylee Chizawsky (Edmonton).
- Saskatchewan: Scott Gerbrandt (Swift Current) and Matt Hildebrandt (Rosthern).
- Manitoba: Sarah Jensen (Arborg) and Laura Plett (Stead).
- Ontario: Charlene Yungblut (Thorold) and Grace Kuhl (Keady).
- Prince Edward Island: Greg Stavert (Freetown).